Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's really all about the pictures...



































































































so let me just load them up before blogging, in case I don't get a chance to do more before our dinner break is over-we have a full schedule!
I can't believe the trouble I'm having with loading these pics and this connection!
OK-classes were fun! Nathania and Cookie had us knit up squares for a charity blanket, so four of us ended up knitting on the one blanket to 'grow' it! Too fun!
I forgot to post a pic of our official t-shirt and camp name badge. Other pics: early morning view from my room, 'campfire' last night, the big shopping haul!
Today it was whale watching, though we didn't get to see any whales. There was an underwater knitting olympic and a concert and later we will be having another campfire with story telling!
More pics later, but maybe not til I'm back! Depends on if time permits.














3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How long did the chocolate last? ;)

While reading Stephanie's (Yarn Harlot's) blog to see if you'd end up in her pics, I saw Cookie's, Stariel's and a bunch of other knitted chickens and thought they were awesome! Cookie's seem so her, too.

In any case, hope you get my e-mail replies (cough*Typhoon*cough) and have a safe trip back!

(Sorry for the deleted comment. I forgot you can't fix/edit one's own comment on blogger)

Sharon T. said...

Hi, L: Miss you. Camp was just so so wonderful it's hard to come back to earth. Vicky and I just talk about it all the time. Next year will be great. Hopefully, we can all rejoice in the communion.
SharonT