Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hmmm...that lasted-what?-a day or two...?


Well, here I was so good passing up a LYS opportunity yet when I went to drop off a couple of things to Nathania (you know, I had to drop her stuff off to her at Purlescence...), I of *course* had to purchase a skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts' "Twister" in the Puck's Mischief colorway. But the inspiration of being at Purlescence and being among all the lovely "Ribbi Pulli"pullovers, soon made me realize that I, too, would need to knit one for *me*! (You may or may not recall, but posted some pics on April 14 which included a lovely pic of Nathania wearing her Ribby Pulli whilst holding her lovely chicken 'medal'...) And I could not possibly pass up Jitterbug in the Castagna colorway...

So the Cascade 220 in the 'perfect' coordinating colorway is on order for me, and I walked out with a new pattern and two skeins of yarn! I swear, I am definitely off the yarn for a bit now, otherwise I will really be in financial misery...I do have a kid to feed...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarn! You know (as some readers may have had it happen to them), yarns and patterns have been known to just suddenly jump in your arms while in a store - what can one do? Well, if I was in your situation, I think I would have come out w. twice the stuff. :) Terry

Cece said...

Ohhh..... nice. Can't wait to see that knit up.

Anonymous said...

I looooove the Ribbi Pulli. I may have to go in search of the pattern myself, you enabler you!