Saturday, April 14, 2007

And now, to show a few chickens...






















I just popped over to Yarn Harlot's blog...is the knitting world now going to embrace the knitted chicken and start knitting chickens? I tell ya, it's crazy...









But I feel even more important because I was THERE...I saw and touched these knit chickens!
So above are a few that maybe didn't make the 'big blogs', but that's ok...they can appear here on my humble blog!
Mine is the fat one above, on a wood table. ..








5 comments:

Tan said...

Your chicken is super. Your pictures are great. What do you mean, "the big blogs"? You're blog is BIG.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is big to me! I love the photos you took. They really give the real of camp. Mine might all be a little blurry.... I think I may have been laughing too hard the entire camp to actually take a pic without shaking.

Cece said...

OK.... I think the fact that since the Harlot posted a bunch of knitted chickens, it's kind of weird that now, the whole world want to knit them.

At least we were the ORIGINAL freaks!

PurlsBeyondPrice said...

Woot! My chicken is up there. It was great to share the Sock Camp experience with you.

Kathleen said...

Find Zokni socks on Sockknitters SAM at yahoo groups