Saturday, March 21, 2009

On a budget!

Watching your spending is so similar to watching your weight! But hey-we gotta do what we gotta go, right? Just like we cut back on our extra calories here and there, we cut back on our spending here and there.

So it is times like this that I really appreciate my new mug from Cockeyed...

I got myself to a second WW meeting for the week this past Saturday. My old high school buds are attending a meeting here in the City on Saturdays so I met up with them there. They then headed out for a bite to eat. I told them I'd have to pass on it. Then I thought, "well, maybe just a latte". Then my broke ass realized even a latte was not a good idea. So I came home and treated myself to a homemade latte.

My pics aren't gorgeous like everyone else's, but you know what? My homemade latte was better than if I'd had one out cuz look how cool my mug is? Now that made it extra-special and I certainly didn't feel deprived!

So I guess the mug with the upside down knitted motif is all the knitting content for now!

4 comments:

Discoknits said...

I just had my morning cup of tea in my knitted mug too :0)

Rocky Moreno said...

Good luck on your WW! I actually started running everyday with my husband. He's an avid runner and now I go everyday with him running. That and now I only drink water. The results are really showing.

cupcakefaerie said...

Don't you just love that mug? Everything tastes especially good in it!

Hey, you've got color there!

Unknown said...

I love my knitted mug. Makes me so happy!