Tuesday, January 15, 2013

That Knit-Itch

It's that time of year when the air gets colder and you can't be outside without returning with chilled hands and nose! For me, it reminds me how badly I want yet another pair I mitts!
So when I saw a sample of The Tree of Life Wristlets at A Verb For Keeping Warm, I knew exactly what would be my next wristlets!
http://www.kelbournewoolens.com/TreeofLife/TreeofLifeWristlets.pdf
I happened to find an already-wound skein of Chunky Alpaca-how convenient!

Can't wait to knit these, tho I resisted casting-on since I have a second Shawl Collar Sweater. I normally don't like to knit the same thing twice, but since my cousin loved the sweater I knit for
her new baby and really wanted me to make a matching for her cousin's baby...we'll, I made a couple of rare exceptions:
1) don't knit on request except for certain babies
2)don't repeat a clothing pattern
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Discoknits said...

Mmm, that yarn looks fluffy and warm.
Happy New Year!
disco xo

tapmouse said...

Hey, Disco! Def fluffy-which is why I could not resist the skein when I bought it! Catalina Chunky alpaca! (Looks less fluffy when wound.