Saturday, January 19, 2013

One down, another started...

Sitting at the baseball field working on this...


Yep-couldn't resist!

But at least I finishedy mom's sweater. She says it's a bit snug under her arm-then I found a basted area I had not completely removed! (Yeah, I know...this is why we are SUPPOSED to baste with a contrasting color!) I guess it has been a knitting "rules" reinforcement kinda month for me!

And so...here are a couple of pics of the sweater (again)-this time filled with a person! Amazing how much better it looks on.






And look, Ma-a THIRD post this month!

DiscoKnits says she had read a tip fr (I think...) Pioneer Woman who says she just sets her timer for 15 minutes and blogs. Then that's it-post and call it done! I will have to give it a go in the days I get overwhelmed.

My process was similar: no timer, but also just a change in mindset-no worries about linking patterns and people and sites. (Like Discokbits says, there is always Google.) And no worries about getting every thought process and item out there-just what the item of thought/item of the moment is! Works for me.

And maybe we'll be seeing more of one another in the Blogesphere moe often!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Discoknits said...

Cardi looks GREAT.

Mason Dixon Knitting blog started this whole 15 minute Lightning Blogging thing. Doesn't it work well :0) Looking forward to seeing more of you in 2013.
xoxo

dianne said...

Nice job on Mom's sweater! It looks great on her!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Your mom's sweater looks great; it does fit! Perfect.