Monday, January 21, 2013

Look familiar-?

I'm at the ballpark, which would equate to more knitting time! Perfect for this piece that is predominantly stockinette w/minimal shaping. Doh! Wouldn't it figure I am probably close or thereabouts to the bond-off portion for the armholes-and I left the pattern at home! Should it be 5" or 7.5" before BO? Only the pattern knows...and I don't recall, though i should, since this is the start of a SECOND Shawl collar baby sweater. Yes, this is the second one I discussed knitting. Plugging along...and no other projects with me except for sock mending. But only one or two socks and a small amount. At least it will force me to work on that! Wish me luck in a completed task!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Discoknits said...

Doh! We should all keep stockinette socks in our cars, for just these occasions ;0)