Monday, August 11, 2008

Beads! Beads! More Beads! Cake!

I can't believe I FINALLY got the whole 1750 yards of Laci wound into a cake! And without the help of the Jumbo winder, since I had returned it and hadn't gotten around to borrowing it again! Nartian was right-go S L O W... And here it is!


I think alot of the driving force in finally getting this wound is that my beads arrived!

Above, Laci is shown with the three bead choices (left to right): Colonial Gray-lined Crystal, Orchid-lined Crystal, Gilt-lined Peach. Off the bat, I think a NO on the peach. The Silver-lined Rosaline is in the background and I think would be a lovely choice, except they didn't offer it in the 6/0 size. The ones in the background are supposed to be for the MS4 KAL and are size 8/0.

So now I REALLY have to swatch!

7 comments:

Discoknits said...

Are you going to swatch with all three beads? Then we can see what they all look like together.

Good luck. To me, that looks like a LOT of yarn!!!

adrienne said...

can't wait to see the beads and yarn sw*tched together.

i wouldn't go with the peach but the other two are lovely.

cockeyed said...

Can't wait to see the swatch! I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Rocky Moreno said...

Pretty beads, I'm still deciding on what beads to use for mines, maybe I'll get some this weekend.

Judy K. said...

Can I put my vote in for Colonial Gray-lined Crystal?

Anonymous said...

hurry up, can't wait to see!

Unknown said...

I like the grey beads too. So gorgeous! I can't wait to see what happens!