Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This is for Irish Girlie...

She'll know why! Just finished and grafted the last toe today! And that's about all I have time to post tonight! Oh-except for this!

Lil' Emp is now missing his 2 front teeth! He lost two bottom teeth last year, then...nothing! So they are in a bottle and here, he examines them.

And...well...I caved. I'm going to Stitches West this Friday! WOO-HOO!!!

5 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I Heart your Cedar Creeks!! I knew you could do it!! I think you deserve some STR now to replenish your stash!!! You know, I ordered the same color and the pattern so we could maybe have matchy-matchy socks someday!!!

So proud of you!!! Yay....see you Friday!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm excited!)

Oh, and not to just gush over the socks. How cute is the Lil Emperor with those teeth (or lack thereof!). So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so jealous that you are going to Stitches! Sue is going, and I have half a mind to beg her to stick me in a spare suitcase. Have fun! :D

Unknown said...

And you finished after you ripped back twice! So great!

LE is too cute. Too bad Monkey1 didn't have her 2 top teeth fall out close together.

adrienne said...

my favorite is always the "no front teeth!" smile.

Anonymous said...

Love the toothless pic! my 3 cherubs all have big teeth all squeezed in now with the orthodontists name on them! picturing #4 the same in a few years!
enjoy that cute toothless grin!!