Monday, February 04, 2008

Sometimes I've gotta wonder...

What the heck was going through Lil' Emperor's head when he set this scene up on his bed? Yes, tissues over his four stuffed animals-what's that about?!


And here's something kinda fun to look at...

Two 1/2 skeins of STR medium weight! ... Anyways, these are being knit into something quite secret. What, I cannot reveal. Yet. Yeah, Nartian knows. She knows everything. But it's secret-secret and I cannot share what it is. Rest assured, you will know when the time is right! And no, Nartian, you cannot tell! You are sworn to secrecy! So don't anyone try and bribe her or anything, ya hear?

6 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh, they are all sleeping under their tissues!!! The tissues are blankies mom!!!

And I love Loch Ness too!! I think I have it in all three weights!! Umm....is it a chevron scarf!!!! How pretty would that be!!!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Don't worry, I'll go check with Nartian! I've gotta have something in my stash to bribe her with!

Unknown said...

Heh on the Chevron Scarf guess. 'Cause that's what I told Leslie my next Chevron Scarf will be out of.

But alas no, she's not making a Chevron Scarf for me. ;)

Unknown said...

Chevron Scarf if my guess too.

Are they blankies? Maybe they were feeling sneezy???

Anonymous said...

lol, Let's just hope they were actually meant to be blankies. Perhaps you should ask him if they are sleeping?

Loch Ness is pretty! Can't wait to see what it is. :D

Unknown said...

Wonders if he's pretending they're hiding their eyes after seeing a scary movie/show? Monkey2 likes to dive under the covers or lap blanket when she sees something that scares her on tv.