Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another Yarn Wench update!

The Yarn Wench just did another update to her offerings!

And I'm not buying any! And especially not this, this, nor this!

And not even this...

Oooooh, I don't know...I really do like THIS...!
My God, she's even gone through the effort of ripping off Yarn Wench's phot o to post on the blog!

Don't be surprised if this one makes me cave...you may see it ending up on my blog in person! MUST-RESIST...!

OK, lemme go wipe the drool from my lips and relinquish computer rights to Lil' Emperor. That ought to keep me out of trouble for a bit and maybe they'll be gone by the time I think of buying them again!

2 comments:

Maria said...

If you don't know about this vendor yet, you should:

Crown Mountain Farms

I have some of their dyed superwash roving, and it is SO soft and so wonderful to spin. AND it costs so much less than other vendors! (OMG I am so totally ordering more right now.)

(BTW -- I just redesigned the ImagiKnit website! You should check it out. I feel proud.)

tapmouse said...

Gads! I have a sinking feeling they are going to be at Stitches West, too...! Hmmmm...I think I'm in trouble. BIG trouble.