Thursday, August 09, 2007

GADS! What is WRONG with ME????!!!!

In this past post, I had shown a glimpse of a beginning of a sock being knit in Jitterbug "Tuscany" colorway. I basically combined two different patterns...Well, smarty-me neglected to say *which* two patterns I used! The pattern copies are separated from the long-neglected sock, and though I can figure out the ribbing, I sure as heck don't recall which 'leafy sock' (of maaaaannny that exist out there!) I used! I'll have to post a pic of it later and *beg* everyone to try and figure it out. I know that pattern was from someone's blog. In addition, I think the blogger didn't write out a complete pattern, but instead wrote out the lace/leaf pattern, general total stitches CO, and that was it. I think it may have been done in a purple/lilac color and was posted with instructions for another sock the blogger had knit...Hmm...maybe I need to dig through some of my many UFO bags!

MAN! The whole point of my starting this blog was so I could keep track of this kinda stuff! I guess my thoughts escape me and I digress to other subjects!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, now I remember what pattern we were talking about! It's Craftohoic's Orchid sock chart:

http://craftoholic.blogspot.com/2005/09/patterns-for-springgrass-orchid-socks.html