Friday, June 22, 2007

So much to share...


Sometimes there are days where I just have soooo much to share-and the time to do so! Actually, I realized I held out (I must be in denial that I could possibly have new yarn to post in a mere week's time...) and forgot about the pic I took of my STR order that arrived yesterday (well, and a couple from the prior week...). Of course, being a good friend, I have to post the pic so that Nartian can check it out, too. You know-I'd hate to have her wait until Monday to see it!-lol!
Brick, Silkie Socks that Rock (Puck's Mischief, Walk on the Wild Tide), Backstabber, Bambu (SeaBreeze).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That brick is so much lighter than the one I bought from Purlescence awhile ago:
http://flickr.com/photos/41839738@N00/280666158/in/set-72057594105387793/

I'll need to bring mine in Monday so we can compare.

Oh, and that Seabreeze is so cute! Assuming it'll pull more saturated/darker in the superwash, I wonder how close it'll look to Lorna's Laces Georgetown.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Tapmouse, you must have some magic :) I emailed Blue Moon this week and they said Backstabber wouldn't be on the website til this week or next! Lucky you!!! I'm holding out my big purchase til I can order the backstabber too. Soooooo pretty!! Love the Bambu too....Seabreeze is such a pretty color!!

Unknown said...

So pretty. So, so pretty.

Angeluna said...

OMG Leslie, you got to the Brick and the Backstabber before I did.