Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Scout Rocks!


So here is my new Bamboo/Merino hand-dyed from Scout! I had originally wanted the Merino/tencel blend in the Biblioteque colorway. I instead got the merino and now this bamboo blend! Cool to see the color difference, huh? Same colorway, (Bibliteque), but this reads much more brown/beige. Now to plot what it shall become...

And as for my poor Inside/Out sock, I'm afraid progress is slow. I got caught on the reverse heel flap and had to tear back. Funny how one can look at something and intuitively know it is not right (like in this case, the heel was just too wide...) and STILL ignore it! I just kept on going but finally got smart enough to stop and realize that frogging was inevitable.
I'll keep plugging away, though interest wanes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, nevertheless, it felt really yummy!

I'm at a loss as to what to do w/my merino-tencels too (STR Seduction & Yarn Botanika) aside from a lacey scarf for the Yarn Botanika.