Thursday, March 01, 2007

HEY! Project Spectrum Fodder!


Just spun from the Spinderella "Alderman" thrums! And it could also work for "Yarn P0rn Friday", too, now couldn't it? Amazing, huh? Blues, greys and whites to coincide with Project Spectrum! (Yay, me! Not even trying!)
My first STR club shipment for this year's club should be arriving soon, too! Can't wait!
I looked at the kit ahead of time and just LOVE the new colorway! It always puzzles me a bit how some people get their undies all in a twist over 'sock kit spoilage' (i.e., when someone posts a pic that reveals what the new kit colorway is before everyone has gotten theirs for themselves...) I figure that it is just as much a surprise for me to see the kit for the first time on someones blog as it would be to receive the kit. Besides that, seeing it on a blog is still different than actually having it in your hands to see the colors in real-life.
So I guess what I'm tring to say is, I don't 'get' why some people feel the need to not know until it actually arrives at their door. Like I said, it is fun for me to be surprised as well, but can't I be just as surprised by seeing the kit for the first time on-line as well as if had received my shipment first?...
Well, I'm glad there are those in the sock club who are kind enough to share pics!

1 comment:

Holly said...

For the same reason that some of us don't want to know what we are getting for our birthdays. Or are able to leave piles of presents alone for weeks without picking them up and shaking them (grin).
Personnally, I want it to be "my" surprise and not have known ahead of time.
But I figure that whatever someone puts in their blog is fair game!
-Holly
www.proseknitic.de