Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A bit of time to post...

...but no time to post pics right now...

I started my "Inside Out" sock from my first 2007 Rockin' Sock Club kit. A bit of a pain having to figure out gauge. OK, I"m lying-I decided I'd skip gauge and go right to using size 1 needles.

The toe started looking way to huge, so I hopped down to what I believe are 00 dpns, but could be 0...Yeah, I'm that bad!-lol!

Progress news: I finished the black onyx footies for DBF and will start matching ones for our son. And yes, I supposed I will work more on the Inside Out...Can I confess something else about that sock? After tearing out trial 1 and starting over, I got 1/2 way through the toe, started the second half and had to tear back again! The double wrapping was off...so basically, I've made near to no progress on them!

Meanwhile, Stilaholic Nartian was ripping through her first one-I swear, she looked like she was nearing the toes this afternoon. I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up tomorrow with a finished one in hand tomorrow!

Ah, well...that's why we are all different, right? One day, I, too will progress further!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bwah! Actually I may be running out of steam. (Nothing like stabbing one's finger w/KP size 0's) doing the foot section.

I(t looks like I will have to rip back the leg and re-do them on size 2's. I got to the 3rd set of cables (halfway through the 2nd repeat) and damn if it's a PITA to get the sock on.