Monday, March 19, 2007

Do I LIE or what?

Bwahhhh ha ha ha!!! I just re-read an old post from January 16 of this year...
http://tapmouseknits2.blogspot.com/2007/01/sometimes-i-get-stuff-done.html

I actually was excited to complete my ONE toe-up sock with reverse heel flap, yabber on about how I loved that reverse heel flap, and even had the nerve to state that I think I am a "big girl" now and can do the math for future toe-up socks using this heel!-LOL!!! NO, NO--ROFLMAO!!!! For if it were true, this Monsoon Inside Out Sock that I have decided to knit in this way would not have it's heel currently frogged back!

Well...I guess it was a good thing this pattern is toe-up because I clearly need more practice with this method! Maybe I needed to try and do the math conversion again instead of using someone else's mathematical chart! That's what I get for being my LAZY-A_ _ self!-HA!

No comments: