Tuesday, September 26, 2006

To Prove I'm not always a Yarn Snob...

If you saw my earlier pic of one of the colorways of Koigu PPPM I had to buy at the last Greenwich Yarn sale, here is it's "partner in crime"--the light blueish-purple skeins! Also, here are some other KPPPM I purchased a while back...just to reiforce that I don't need *more* Koigu! (This is not my complete "KPPPM Stash"-yes, another sock yarn sub-stash!)

Oh-and the fluffy purply-blue (to the left of the blue KPPPM) is the other half of my Northern Sunshine Designs order for Apple Laine's Apple Pie yarn, shown in "Pastel Petals". Is it not gorgeous? I love the colors!

And to prove I'm easy, just look--it doesn't have to be handpainted pricey yarn for me to buy it! It just has to be attractive sock yarn or cheap sock yarn or...BOTH! Observe my latest stash enhancements from Knitpicks...Gloss, Dancing and Essential Tweed herein represented. I'm sick. I know it. That's all I'll say...

DSCF0666

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay!!! Now show us ALL the Koigu! :) Lovely color choices, really nice. It is easy to buy Koigu isn't it?

tapmouse said...

Oh My! Did I admit publically that I have a Koigu PPPM stash?! Well, I guess I will have to dig more of it out for show in tell-maybe it will keep some interest going with my blog!-lol!