Thursday, September 21, 2006

Puck's Mischief and a sewn project!

Earlier I posted about my new Puck's Mischief STR colorway. I couldn't resist and had to start knitting it up, so here is how far I've gottenDSCF0637
On the left is a toe-up sock knit in the STR Citrine colorway. The other two are my toe-up "Jasper" socks in...PUCK'S MISCHIEF! I started on one heel and am not sure a) if I am doing it correctly and b) if I actually like this type of heel...I may have to examine other toe-up heels to consider because I don't think I'm sold on this one...I guess that means I'm at a stand-still for now! RATS!

OH! and remember how I'm getting re-interested in sewing? Here is what I recently made for my spoiled Only Emperor ChildDSCF0627
I made the shorts, too. Guess what The Mighty Emperor told me? They need to be SOFTER! SOFTER! (I think the kid is thinking fleece for his oh-so-tender skin!) Well, I'm proud I finished it, despite the fact that I still need to put snaps or buttons on the top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the winning name - gonna have to get a skein! I got Nodding Violet and Cracked Canyon (seen on Chic Knits blog) now this one is calling. Terry

Unknown said...

Oh, the pajamas looks so cute! Maybe your little emperor will like it after a wash?

And you know I'll be in so much trouble as soon as BMFA puts up all their STR colorways up on the website.