Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!!! I'm sure no one is reading this tonight since you are proabably all preparing for the big feast!

For the first Thanksgiving in a long time, I didn't have to make a thing! But here's what I did...

I got an Eggnog Brandy cheesecake from Gregory's Gourmet Desserts across from where I work! The big question is...will it actually make it to dinner with us tomorrow? There is a major chance it won't!-lol! Yeah, I'm bad! That's why I didn't bother mentioning to my cousin that I'd be bringing it, even though it was on order two weeks ago. And that's why I have a big box of chocolate-laced oatmeal cookies from Ikea that I could always bring instead!...They'll never know...

Oh, and for a bit of knitting content: I opened my newsletter from Rob at Threadbear and discovered a new-to-me source for knitting patterns when I checked out his link to an easy cabled hat pattern. I thnk this will be the pattern I use for one of my younger boy-cousin's gift.

5 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yummy yummy!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! See you Friday!

Rocky Moreno said...

Yum-O! Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I heat his pies & cheesecakes.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! That looks so yummy!

Tan said...

Mmmmm, cheesecake . . .