Sunday, November 23, 2008

Glorious GREED!


And here it is! My recent Seven Deadly S(p)ins Club shipment--GREED! This yarn is a "Tinsel Toes" yarn (merino/tencel) in the colorway Precious Metals! The pattern is for a beaded clutch and comes complete with the silk lining, beads, button--everything to make it! And, of course, there are extra goodies: chocolate coins, bracelets, a currency bill stitch marker, and magnetic bookmark.

I'm not much of a 'yellow' person, but this is a wonderful color combination and is perfect for the theme and pattern!

4 comments:

Marisol said...

Very nice Tapmouse:) It seems that Woolgirl did a fabulous job with this club this year. She sure knows how to spoil her knitters)

Unknown said...

Cool!!!!! Perfect for the holidays!

Rocky Moreno said...

I loved that package too! Like you, I'm not a big yellow person, but this is pretty enough to knit up!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Just think how pretty that yellow clutch will be in the spring though :) Fabulous fabulous kit from Woolgirl!

Hey, are you signing up for the lace club from her? I would, but the club has the word "lace" in it :)