Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Where did this come from?!

I arrived home yesterday to find a box-rather large for a Sock Club shipment box...it was from WoolGirl Jen! I thought, "Dang! I forgot we were getting our club shipment!"

I open the box and realize-'Doh!-it's the Wicked Witch of the West (WWW) kit!!!' Yeah. I ordered it and forgot all about it! I love it when I do that!

So here are all the goodies that were stuffed into the box...
And all the goodies in the bag, opened so you can see it all...
In the bag?--White Oak Studios TVYarn, orange hot chocolate, a WWW tin, bookmark, card enclosure, jellybeans that match the yarn color; not just 'green', but bright green and greenish-brown! A witch PEZ dispenser, broomstick pen, notepads, cloth bag, and the cutest, tiniest, lil' ol'...
witch stitch marker!

Oh! and of course, a pattern: "Where's My Broom?"



And yesterday, I started yet ANOTHER Tudora with the leftover Malabrigo Silky...


BIG THRILL to report? I have now finished Clue 4 of the Mystic Light stole and will post a pic when I get a chance to take a pic of it!

7 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

This was my first kit and I absolutely love it!! I just wish I hadn't shown it to my sis...she wants all the goodies. Actually, she liked the kit so much, she said, "I really should knit." hehehehe See the power of Woolgirl!

adrienne said...

the kit is too funny.

one of my sils loves the wizard of oz. those might be the perfect socks for her...and no, i am not saying that she is a w*tch.

Anonymous said...

too much fun! and you get to knit it??!!! i may have to join the party! EET!

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasmine said...

I love that little witch marker!

Tan said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I wish I had known about this club in time to join it. I know, I know, I keep complaining about being in too many clubs. But zowwie!

Unknown said...

I love unexpected mail. It's the BEST!