Thursday, October 09, 2008

MAIL DAYS are HAPPY DAYS!!!

Especially when you receive TWO Speed Racer Cereal Bowls!
(Yeah, Grandma's are such the suckers!)

And I am quite sure you can guess what this is...
Yep! My WoolGirl order! THE WoolGirl order. The very same that I just blogged about. And here it is, having arrived TODAY! Gotta love that Jen, I'd say!

As with all WoolGirl orders, there were goodies galore...Halloween hot chocolate, a stitch marker, pen, jelly beans! Could I be more spoiled? I think not!

Far left-Flat Feet (yes, I am only now purchasing my first one...). Right side, top to bottom: The Unique Sheep Footprints yarn in Froggy Feet and Zombie, Mama Llama Sport in Autism, White Oak Studios tvyarns fingering weight yarn in Cool Blue.

I know you've been missing all the eye-candy, KnitGolfer! ;) See what sacrifices I make for my readers? I had to order new yarn just for your entertainment!

3 comments:

Rocky Moreno said...

I love my orders from Woolgirl! Is that the Charlie Brown gang I see???

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Love love love all those yarns!! So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Those flat feet are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them knit up!