Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carefree Holiday-or not-KAL!!!

Come join the fun! I just joined this KAL where we will be sharing our holiday knitting and entering contests for some fun Crystal Palace Yarn-so go check it out NOW since participation is limited to the first 100 persons to sign up!

http://carefreeholiday-ornot-kal.blogspot.com/

"How to join the KAL
E-mail Laura --- proflaura at firststepinternet dot com --- for an invite to join the blog"

Thought I'd share the love (thanks, Adrienne--yeah, you thought you'd get me moving on knitting up some of my stash, huh?) Hope to see you guys there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sneaky, huh?!

glad you joined up!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Adrienne got me to join too. She's actually got me to think about gift knitting this holiday season, but I'm in the mood for hats.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

She got me three!!! Christmas will be here before I know it!!

Guess I should finish SIL's gift from last Christmas first?!

Rocky Moreno said...

Thanks for the KAL share!

Unknown said...

I'm avoiding the whole holiday knits this year. No one seems to appreciate it so I'm off! Good luck to you though!!!