Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog? Knit? Ravelry? Update Photos? Housework?...

Gads-decisions, decisions! Seems like the housework looses the most often! Which is why I need to work most on that today! And I'm still unpacking, doing laundry, putting stuff away from the trip! All that and 1/2 day spent at the Annual PPS (Parents for Public Schools) meeting and the other 1/2 day spent at Lil Emperor's school at the car wash...The good thing about the PPS, PTA, school meeting type events is that I am usually sitting in an audience listening-and able to knit! Unfortunately, I found myself at the Cedar Creek heelflap yesterday without the pattern and without a second project! BUMMER. If I had not been following the pattern, I would have just continued on. But I somehow remembered that there was something I had to do that was written in the pattern and I just could not recall what it was! Was it decreases? Where? Was it tapering decreases in the heelflap to make more of a trapezoid vs. a rectangle? I couldn't remember!

Anyways, this is what I've got and I don't expect to finish this pair until the end of next week (IF all goes as planned and I am able to knit on it as much as I'd like!)

These are the Cedar Creek socks in the Blue Moon Fiber Arts STR lightweight-Pisgah colorway!

4 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I so agree with your blog post. I finally finished the unpacking today but still need to put away the clean clothes. And let's not talk about the housework! Oh, poor us, camp was so worth it though!!!!!!!!! (thank you again!)

Okay, the knitting, the cedar creeks are looking fabulously! You can soooo finish them this week!

Unknown said...

You can do it!

I'm being a good mommy & finishing up Monkey1's 2nd sock before I Kaw Kaw away.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen that colorway before-LOVE IT! Tell your boy (well both actually) Hi from me. Miss you sweetie!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a housework clone! It just seems to never be done. UGH!