Thursday, April 24, 2008

Announcement, announcements, annou-ounce-ments! (In the spirit of Cockeyed, our Camp Mom and Sockateer Extraordinaire!)

Lou Bolster had told us all about her participation in an upcoming Komen Race for the Cure as a memeber of the team Knitters for Knockers! Hope you will all consider making a contribution to help the Knitters for Knockers reach their fundraising goal. As an extra incentive, for every $5 increment you donate, you will be entered into a drawing for wonderful yarny and knitterly goodness!

So far, prize contributions I have seen are from: Blue Moon Fiber Arts (one of the sponsors), Cookie A patterns, Cat Bordhi, Chic Knits, and some gorgeous yarns. Check out the Knitters for Knockers blog for more info!

I tried to fix the above link and edited my post to include this purple stuff you are reading! I clicked 'post' in haste and meant to click 'save as draft'!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's up w/Blogger messing with your links?

Try:
http://knittersforknockers.blogspot.com/

or:
www.knittersforknockers.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving Knitters for Knockers a shout-out! 'Preciate it. :o)