Friday, January 25, 2008

I love it when this happens!

When everything just comes together perfectly and harmoniously, it is often refered to as "Serendipity". Well...that is the name of the new sock pattern I just got for the first Rockin' Sock Club shipment! YAY! And this kit really does ROCK!

Ta-dah! Here it is!


So Nartian had just told me about the kit today and that Adrienne wrote the first pattern! YAY! I love her patterns! She won a contest for Opal a way back called "Gecko Eyes", which is just gorgeous. She also has some sock designs over at the Crystal Palace site, as well as one featured for sale over at Blue Moon Fiber Arts.

And while I am talking her up, you may want to pop over to her blog for her "Blogiversary" contest because I will get extra brownie points for sending you her way!-lol! But then again, some of you (like Nartian) already have been over and know about it! But besides that, she has links posted in her sidebar for four of her patterns-free, nonetheless!

So anyways, I just didn't even think I'd be seeing this kit in person but lo and behold, it made it to me today! I didn't get home til late since Lil' Emp and I went over to his friend's to play and have dinner. M&P had the package, so I didn't get it until I went into their place and saw it sitting in their entryway!

And in it, even a note from Cockeyed, herself-one of the BMFA Sockateers! So everything came together for me today, because I am just about knit back to the place I was at on SSII when I discovered The Mistake, my package arrived today, the pattern is by Adrienne, I LOVE this package, I got a lil' note from Cockeyed, and all is well in this knitting world!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I hope that means I get my package tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

you are making my head swell. i will need to install double french doors...lol!

enjoy!

Unknown said...

I hope mine shows up today. As if I don't have enough things on the needles already!

Kel said...

Trippy: My bumper sticker is in pink hues!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I absolutely love this package!! I may actually start this before Lenore or Bella Coola (just to maybe stay on top of the 2008 club, since 2007, I haven't knit any of them yet!).