Saturday, July 07, 2007

Missing YPF...








As I prepare for the Emperor's 7th Birthday party! Cake, cupcakes, treat bags, food shopping...all that! But this is a once in a lifetime birthday, as he turns 7 today-July 7th! So I decided to give him a Lucky 7 Birthday Bash!

I did manage to dig out some yarn that was never flashed that came not too long ago...They are both from Zen Yarn Garden. Frosty Freeze and Creamsicle colorways. Oh...and let's not forget bootey I picked up as a result of Stilaholic Nartian merely mentioning Wool Girl...no sooner do I read about the site, I click the link and what do I see? Yarn from Pigeon Roof Studios in a colorway I could not pass up-"Atticus"! So several skeins later, I am checking out and have added on some Route 66 by Spunky Eclectic. I knew I was good, but I don't think I have ever impulse shopped any quicker than that! But look how stinkin' cute that stitch marker is? Who wouldn't want a lil' lambie marker?
And then, of course, knowing that Lis at One Planet was posting more goodies, I ended up with some Madelinetosh batts and a new Avi Wasserman spindle. I love the batts and have since finished the 'Cools" batt shown partially spun.
Must-get-sleep! (Even though I'm dying to work on the Flame Wave ala Paula socks I'm working on in some yarn I got from Gryphon...) I'll have to show off my Etsy purchases and the recent cupcakes and cakes...later...

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

WOW!! Turning 7 on 7/7/7...how cool is that!!

Look at that pretty yarn pron!! Woolgirl is mighty dangerous :) Those colorways you picked are fabulous!! Have a great day!