Thursday, March 04, 2010

Seriously Good Fun!

I really can't offer much by way of a Stitches West report, since I was mostly hanging in the Blue Moon Fiber Arts booth, helping out the lovely Sockateers, Cockeyed and EttaMae.  I so enjoy spending the time with them and IrishGirlieKnits, who was also working the booth.

Funny how working the BMFA booth will keep me out of OTHER trouble, but only enables the BMFA desires!  Also 'funny' is how on such limited time, I still manage to spend WAY more than I should!

I'm hoping to have time to get some pics taken of part of my goodies tomorrow, and I only got one pic while at Stitches West.  But it is the best pic of all...

SOCKATEER ROYALTY!

 Seriously.  Look how good and color-coordinated the Queen and Goddess are!

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

They look perfect with their tiaras!! Job well done with those :)

It was a great time!!! Yes, share your stitches goodies!