Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank heavens for cousins with cameras!







Otherwise, I probably would NOT be blogging right now since I've been a bit deficient in the picture arena. 

So I have a finished Juliet!   


I was a bit worried about the flare on the bottom half, but a couple of more repeats and a good blocking allowed it to lay nicely.















As for the "Baby Mine" sweaters I made for baby-to-be's...Here is Baby Jayla modeling her Saartje Booties

 And Baby Kayla modeling her Baby Mine knit in the Fairgrounds colorway...



Baby J got a Baby Mine, too, in the hand-dyed STR I dyed at camp


The knits always look so much cuter on the babies than alone!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness, they are soooo cute! And you look great in that Juliet!

Anonymous said...

the babies are adorable in your sweaters.

and you look adorable in your sweater too.

Unknown said...

The babies are so so cute in their knitwear.

And aren't you glad you ripped back Juliet to get it right?

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Squeeeee!! How cute are those babies in their sweet little sweaters!! Love love love!!!

And I love your Juliet sweater too! Great job!

Rocky Moreno said...

those sweaters came out gorgeous! and i love your sweater, color is pretty! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics and who can resist a cute baby!

dianne said...

Those are beautiful babies! And so sweet in their sweaters. I love your Juliet sweater too!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Cute sweaters, cute babies! And I love your Juliet.

Sam said...

That is one adorable baby! Even cuter with such and awesome sweater.