Monday, June 09, 2008

Can this be the same blog?!

More knitting! Less purchases! What's going on here?

Not to worry, I'm sure I will have some stash enhancements or other such knitterly purchases to share with you soon. But remember, I just can't knit fast enough to keep up with my stash-and I need to go back to camp next year! So what is a gal to do...?

Well, I actually haven't knit much, but at least this is starting to look like a top, don't you think?

I was so busy working on it, that I blew past a row of increases! By two rows! So I was a bit delayed in having to frog back a few rows, but I will perservere. All I want to know is-where the heck did the focus come from all of a sudden? But not to worry...2 projects are soooo close to being cast on! Hint: Malabrigo worsted and Malabrigo Silky Merino...

BTW, blogging is slower these days-lots of computer problems! Sucks, really...

3 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Yay for knitting progress!! The ribbi pulli is looking fabulous!! Great job!

cockeyed said...

the ribbi pulli is looking great!!!!

Unknown said...

Your sweater is looking great!

And I totally hear you on not being able to knit fast enough. AND... I'm completely determined to go to camp next year. So you all better be saving too!