Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And so I'm a thief!

Anything to be able to post my new WoolGirl sock club kit! I got this last week and Nartian and IrishGirlie have pics posted to their blog-I stole this one from Nartian...


And I am so anxious to show off my RibbyPulli scoop, that I took this crappy-A pic of me in it! Yeah, uck! And this, folks, is why I am a Weight Watcher! And no, I am not pregnant, thank you very much! And yes, a better pic will be forthcoming...hmmm...like maybe I need to have Nartian take a pic for me tomorrow...But-it is DONE! Fine! Ends woven in this very evening after work as I discussed certain LYS STR arrivals with Nartian!

5 comments:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Look how fabulous that ribbi pulli looks!! Gorgeous!!

So nice talking to you tonight! But Hey, were you girls talking about me??!!?

Lisa said...

Yay for a FO!!! Looks great!

Unknown said...

Yay for an lovely FO! I knew you'd finish last night.

cockeyed said...

the ribbypulli looks amazing!!!

Unknown said...

The Ribby Pulli looks great. Can't wait to see the "modeled" shot.