Friday, October 12, 2007

Right on time for YPF!

Ta-Duh! It's my latest Simply Socks Yarn Co. club shipment! Here is our special edition colorway of Dream in Color Smooshy in BROUHAHA!




I placed it under my "Ott" light, since it is quite late in the evening-no natural light! The typical chocolate brown and pink club tissue paper looks a bit bleached out, but the colors of the Smooshy look pretty good in this pic. I think you can see alot of the colors that are blended in to this special edition colorway. AWESOME! To buy an additional skein or not? Hmmmm...tempting!

Alas, my Ruffled Roses scarf is finished. But not quite! Turns out it is too short; probably by about 3-4 inches. I can fit it around my neck, as prescribed (the fold in half, tuck ends through trick), but it is snug and doesn't lay properly. I guess I will have the opportunity to practice grafting the ribbing again! But first, to unweave the end, get the halves back on holders and buy another skein of yarn! Darn! I'll have to go back to ImaginKnit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great fall shade! And of course you need to get an extra skein 'cause you never know if you want make a pair of knee high socks or something like the Forest Canopy Shawl. ;)