Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yeah, I'm a bit addicted...

Well, I meant to start this post out with my addictive Stash enhancements, but Blogger decided I would start out with this...my completed "skein" (I don't know what real spindlers call them) of the Spinderella Thrums! I can't believe I got all (was it four ounces?) spindled!!! And here it all is...


And now, on to the addition to my forever growing number of socks-in-waiting...



















This, just in from One Planet. I saw their ad on Knitter's Review; unfortunately, I didn't see their KR discount code!-Pisser! I could've saved shipping! But isn't this just gorgeous? HAD to try this stuff out, too...

So...above are two skeins of SereKnity Sock Options: 100% merino in Blackforest Fudge; the other is a merino/tencel blend in the One Planet colorway! Too awesome!
HEY...now that I think of it, does the One Planet count towards my Project Spectrum blue study???

No comments: