Monday, October 23, 2006

A "Four" Meme...and ANOTHER Sock started!

A fellow Socknitter had posted a little quip I found entertaining, so I blogdove over to her site...

She tagged anyone who knew her blog exists, so I thought it'd be fun to participate!

Four Jobs I’ve had:

1) McDonald's-gotta list that first job-and I was damn good at slinging McMuffins!
2) Office Assistant at an Orthodontic Office
3) Executive Director of the San Diego State College of Business Internship Bureau
(I like this one the best-it sounds so 'BIG'-lol!)
4) Rental Car Agent


Four movies I can watch over and over:

1) Cinema Paradiso
2) Lilo and Stitch (and with a 6yo, I've done this!)
3) Lord of the Rings -any and all
4) Harry Potter -any and all!

Four places I have lived:

San Francisco, CA
San Diego, CA
Honolulu, HI (if summer school counts, otherwise I can only list 2...)
Fairfield, CA (I list this for the above reason and because I would spend weekends and a good portion of summers there at my grandparent's...)

Four Television Shows I love to watch:

Law and Order
Star Trek
South Park
DIY-Carol Duvall Show and other crafty shows

(I actually don't even watch much tv, but these are shows that are the most watched and that I enjoy)

Four places I have been on Vacation:

Tahiti-that's the big one!
Hawaii-no, not counting summer school!
Europe
Louisianna


Four of my favourite dishes:


Cheesecake-oh!-maybe that's not a 'dish', huh? OK, then...
Honey Walnut Prawns
Tomatoe Beef Chow Mein
Lasagne
Prime Rib


Four Websites I visit (almost) daily:

Yahoo Mail
Google
My Blog
The Socks that Rock KAL

Four Places I would rather be right now:

Home
A yarn store (stolen from the person I took this meme from!)
San Diego
Italy

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Stilaholic Nartian Knits
BeadLizard
Anyone else who decided to read through this!


And Guess What I did this weekend?...

As promised...or did I threaten? I went ahead and started yet another sock! Ta-dah! Behold, the Kew socks knit using my new Rooster Rock STR colorway! YAY! I love the way this pattern is working with the Rooster Rock-nice and Autumny! And you all need to check out how good the Nodding Violet looks in this pattern, too! I'm harassing Stilaholic Nartian to put pics of hers up, too! They are looking fantabulous in that colorway, as well! More of a Spring Garden variety of leaves with the purples, blues and greens...

And yes, this pic also provided for your pleasure via the scanner!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, I posted my Kew pic and will answer the meme later.

Kel said...

That colorway is soooo gorgeous!