Friday, June 02, 2006

Don't Come a Knockin' Club-Kit #2


The latest Rockin' Sock Club pattern... Posted by Picasa

And here, now, a pair I have started and actually feel like I'm making progress on! (Gotta love that medium weight!--AND the linen stitch!) The pattern is "Rock and Weave", the new colorway, "Fairgrounds". The linen stitch was really fun to knit and I liked the 'wrong side' (the one with the purl bumps) so much more that I used it for the outside of the cuff. I understand others are doing this, too. There are a couple of buttons I had in my stash that I thought would work, but I only had two of each, so I decided to do only one buttonhole per sock. I think it will look fine with a single button, but as for WHICH one, I will wait until the socks are actually completed, then try and figure it out!

No comments: