Thursday, June 02, 2011

Phone Bloggin' Pt 2

So Disco asked what app I'm using. The last post was a freebie app called BlogWriter lite. Free, so limited-only allows writing.

The paid version is $1.99, but if I'm gonna pay, I figure I need to read some reviews and get an app with a higher rating.

I'm now trying out Blogpress. I think it was designed for Blogger, so what the heck-$1 more at $2.99, but thought I'd try it out. I fear I am not falling into my "I must have money"
attitude!

So, if I can figure it out, there will be a photo or two in this post.

I just discovered the cutest
washcloth patterns by Theresa L Jones of Mysondexter Designs. They are so clever-fruit-shaped fruits, dog face, kitty face-- many not the standard square/rectangle. So naturally I had to get the pear,peach and tulip patterns! She offers a free flip flops washcloth design, as well. Too, too cute!

And here, a pic of aforementioned Ocean Breezes hat-pre-blocking. I'll have to add a post-blocked finished pic once I get the buttons on!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

dianne said...

It worked! Yay!

I'll have to check out the dish cloth patterns. My mother prefers cotton handknit ones and that would be a great little something for her,

Discoknits said...

Was it easy? I often think I would blog more if I could do it from my phone.
The hat is cute and I'll also check out the washcloths. Can't knit those mason-dixon ones forever, right?!