Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gray days...

I took these pics the same evening...Funny-they're all gray!

Thought I'd take yet another pic of my Marble Arches socks. Clearly one came out a bit smaller than the other, but after wearing them, guess what? I'm not frogging them! They stretched out and don't feel like a turnequet on my foot afterall, so I'm just not gonna re-do!



STR Marbled Arches

And see what I got to sit in the other night?...I'm usually behind the wheel, but DBF was driving and I thought, "gee-a non-knitting picture for my blog!" Admittedly, I'm not the best photographer, but I just need people to appreciate that they weren't sitting in this. OTOH...maybe you were there, too...? Yes, all the little red bright lights are tail lights and yes, we are all going the same direction!

Misc 126

And lookie what I got?...

Misc 124

You gotta check out Scout's Swag, only the most awesome scarf pin I've seen! OK, this and the Moving Mud one's I adore! Moving Mud has the bestest glass buttons and pins! A wonderful friend of mine got me a gift certificate for Scout's Swag and I just ordered some roving and sock yarn! I will have to show them off, once received.

Oh-and the "I don't know what these are gonna be" socks are progressing. I'm still not sure I like them-I'll have to wait til I get more of the pattern knit up.

No comments: