Thursday, May 18, 2006

A PAIR DONE!!! Hedera's to add to my sock drawer!

OK, See? I *do* finish some of my socks as a pair occasionally! And here is my current finished pair, hot off the needles and freshly seamed (Kitchener...). I am thrilled to have a new PAIR of socks!

I knit the cuffs shorter than what was shown on Knitty.com; maybe I should have done them longer! My pudgy feet don't wear them nearly as well as the pattern pic, either...Also-how come other people's socked feet look so cute? My legs look fatter and shorter! Please tell me it's the angle because I cannot handle that I am just in denial about my legs having gotten fat like the rest of me!


Off the feet... Posted by Picasa


FINISHED! Hedera socks made from "Claudia Handpainted! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the pattern, your feet look fine!! You sound like me! LOL

Deena