Wednesday, March 30, 2005

NEW YARN!!!

Well, from the 'tip off' I got on a knit list (was it KNITLIST???) I decided to check out Little Knits. Well, I saw some awesomely beautiful handpainted superwash wool-Shaeffer "Little Lola"--I decided I NEEDED some!-lol! The service from LittleKnits truly IS great and I am soooo pleased with my new yarn! I wanted to wait til I got some socks off needles to start with these, but I couldn't resist!--no, I didn't go BUY MORE NEEDLES, which admittedly was my first impulse...I actually caved and decided that despite the fact that I am not fond of 2 socks on 2 circs, the "Magic Loop" method was kinda OK...SO...I am doing 2 on 2, but SEPARATELY, not together! I HATE having to untwist the yarn!

I am quite pleased with this stuff...wish I could post a pic, but I will have to do that later. Amazing to me, though, how fun it is to get a pic from placing stuff directly on a scanner vs. taking a pic...You'll see...

OTHER STUFF...

I actually got FIVE little red sweaters done for the Red Sweaters Project! YAY! They look just like all the others, since I didn't have the sense to realize that only the YARN TYPE and SIZE had to be the same, not the texture or style of the sweater. Guess I'll have to make more to contribute so I can mess around and experiment with making some different types.

Yes, pics will come LATER, too!

No comments: